- Last Updated: Monday, 10 May 2021 12:43
- Written by Webmaster
N.B. As in the past, distribution of the funds to worthy causes (2019/20) generated by the advertisments on this website has been completed. For details please click here
By advertising your business and thus becoming a sponsor of this website we undertake to offer:
* A Banner on the Home Page. Along with three others your banner will be displayed in turn according to an algorithm. The banner will be active to your website or in the absence of a website to your article on this website.
* Your own Article listed under our Businesses tab, a new sub tab can be created if necessary. Banner and Article ( based on your supplied photographs and text) all subject to your approval.
* To stress the involvement / importance of sponsorship whenever the case arises, typically via this website or in person when distributing the funds to local good causes.
* To limit the total number of sponsors with the view to ensuring a higher level of banner exposure (varies with online activity) on the Home Page.
Sponsorship - £30 per annum payable on 1st April
Cheques please to be made payable to Huish Episcopi Community Website and forwarded to:
Mrs. J. Redfearn, 7 Bishops Drive, Huish Episcopi, Langport, Somerset. TA10 9HW
The Parish Council will not be held responsible for any error, omission or inaccuracy in the advertising material supplied by advertisers. In addition The Parish Council expects advertisers to observe the British Code of Advertising, Sales Promotion and Direct Marketing (as administered by the Advertising Standards Authority). Publication of an advertisement does not imply endorsement of any product, service or company. The Webmaster and Parish Council reserves the right to decline to publish any material supplied by the advertiser.