The Glory of Huish - A Tree Peony Named after our Village of Huish Episcopi.
The Tree Peony, ‘Glory of Huish’ was introduced by the Kelway family in the 19th century.
It is named after our village of Huish Episcopi here in the heart of Somerset where the Kelways Nursery is and has been since 1851.
Its description is as follows:
‘Having lovely rich crimson red semi double blooms with a clear centre of yellow stamens’
Images and information kindly provided by Kelways Nursery