Trial Ground - Application by Persimmon Homes to build 80 properties now passed to the Council's Regulation Committee
- Last Updated: Sunday, 15 July 2018 05:50
- Written by SSDC
Application No: 1 8/01257/REM
Proposal: The erection of 80 No. dwellings including associated public space and all other associated external works (Reserved Matters application following approval of 13103483/OUT).
Location: The Trial Ground (Land Os 5949) Somerton Road Langport Somerset
The above proposal will be considered at the Council's Regulation Committee on:
17th July 2018 at approximately 10.00am at The Counci! Ghamber B, Council Offices, Brympton Way Yeovil BA20 2HT
The number of car parking spaces at Brympton Way is limited and you are encouraged to car share whenever possible. Please ensure that you park in visitor parking and inform reception when signing in. Please note that we are unable to guarantee a car parking space.
A representative from the Parish Council is also invited to attend the meeting of the Committee and express any views the parish wishes to make. A copy of the procedures adopted at the Committee Meeting is enclosed for your information.
PUTTING YOUR POINT OF VIEW
1. Public Question Time
This session is taken at the beginning of the meeting and the Chairman will first invite members of the public to contribute followed by representatives of Parish/Town Councils. You may:-
*Ask a question about any matter over which the Gommittee has jurisdiction and/or make a statement or comment about any matter which you feel will be of interest to the Committee.
2. Questions or comments on Planninq Applications
lf you have a question or comment about a planning application which has been referred to the Regulation Committee, it may be more appropriate if you speak just before the applications are considered rather than at the beginning of the meeting under Public Question Time. The following points should be noted:-
* Persons wishing to speak should give their names to the Committee Administrator as soon as possible to help the Chairman to manage the public involvement at the meeting.
* Speakers will usually be restricted to two minutes and should confine their comments to giving **NEW information, or clarifying points which may have been misunderstood.
* Normally, one spokesperson should be chosen to speak for the applicant and one for those making representations.
* Speakers must direct their questions or comments through the Chairman and they must not take part in the debate.
**For what constitutes OLD information please click here